The Average Housefly Lives 21 Days. After Eating QuickBayt®, It’s 60 Seconds!
QuickBayt® Fly Bait is a ready-to-use dry scatter bait. Special combination of two powerful attractants make it irresistible to flies. Contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion. Use indoors or outdoors.
- Starts killing nuisance flies in as little as 60 seconds
- Its red pellets contain two fly attractants to lure flies
- Fast acting, effective, convenient and versatile
- Contains Bitrex®, a bitter substance to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and animals
- Kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates
- Ready to use as scatter bait, but also easy to use in bait stations or as a paint-on
- 0.5% Imidacloprid
- 0.1% Z-9 tricosene
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs
- Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz. (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft; OR
- Place QuickBayt® in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest; OR
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lbs of QuickBayt® with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive