Used for hard surface bleaching, cleaning, and deodorizing.
- Use 1/2 oz. to 2 oz. product per 1 gallon water.
Floor cleaning, bleaching, and deodorizing in poultry/hog farm/food processing plants.
- For best results, add 1/2 inch thick layer of product evenly within entryway. Adding more product will not increase deodorizing or cleaning effectiveness. Keep product free of organic material, and replace every 2 weeks.
If in eyes:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
- Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists, get medical advice.
If on skin:
- Wash with plenty of water.
- If irritation occurs, contact your doctor.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell.